TAB Mobile Sites
We have two TAB Mobile Sites available through m.tab.co.nz. These sites are mobile optimised websites and do not require you to download an app. Basic device detection is in place that should direct you to the site best suited for your phone. Links to other sites are presented at the bottom of each homepage, should you wish to use other sites.
Each TAB Mobile site can be used with the same online account login details and has the same security measures as tab.co.nz. We won’t charge you for using these sites, but remember that online usage charges from your mobile service provider may apply. Below is some information on what each of the sites offer you.
The touch site (www.i.tab.co.nz) provides you with the most popular online services in a simplified format. It also offers more features and functionality than our original mobile site and is our recommended Mobile optimised website to use.
What is available Touch:
- Bet on a large range of Racing and Sports options, including live betting (excludes all Multi, All Up and Poker)
- Bet using your TAB account with the same login details as you use online
- Fund your TAB account
- See your account balance and Activity Report for the last 30 days
- Open a TAB Account
- View racing results
- See Will Pay dividends
- Runner Statics
- iPhone/iPad - iOS Version 3 or greater
- Android device/tablet - version 2.0 (Éclair) or greater
- If your phone does not come under the above categories then you’ll need to use the original TAB Mobile site.
Original mobile site
This site was our original mobile site (www.m.tab.co.nz) and has a limited life span moving forward. We do not enhance this site or any new features, therefore it does not offer a wide range of services or betting products as our Touch site or online.
What is available on our Original site:
Bet on our traditional bet products (excludes Multi bet, All Up and Poker)
Check out your account balance
Bet on our traditional bet types, including Live betting
- Internet capable mobile phone but not a Smartphone,
- Windows Phones
- In the top right hand corner, you’ll see the login button. Click this and login using your Username and Password you created for tab.co.nz.
Join Now and Enable account for online use
- You can open a new TAB account here by clicking the Join Now button which is in the top right corner of the site. If you already have an account but it’s not enabled for use online, also click Join Now and then the Enable for Online use link.
- Locate your Activity Report in the login box dropdown menu You’ll need to be logged in to access this.
Fund your TAB Account
- Funding link is found within the login box dropdown menu. You’ll need to be logged in to access this.
- If you have insufficient funds to place your bet, we’ll also prompt you to top up at that stage to top up.
If you have further questions, please contact our TAB Contact Centre on 0800 102 106 or email@example.com