If you're keen for some serious study, then you really only have one option- Expanded form.
Expanded form is available on all New Zealand meetings, and includes:
1. Up to 20 previous runs including trial performances.
2. How many runs into a preparation it has been for a runner's victories
3. A runner's career win and place strike rate
4. The names of any named siblings that have raced
5. In-the-run comments
6. Comments from stipe reports
7. Performances in various states including as favourite and second favourite, and when running 30 or 90 days between runs.
8. Performance over the last 12 months
9. Average stakes earned per race (SPR)
10. Left and right handed track performance